Thursday, May 30, 2024

im a wannabe influencer!!

 its only been a day since my last post and im already on a new mission

so ive wanted to be an influencer since like..the dawn of time
but my parents have always been kinda strict so i could never post on youtube like i wanted to.
fast forward to 30/05/24 and i have started my tiktok journey!!



if it couldn't be clearer, i post about fashion, thrifting, beauty, etc.
i feel so excited and happy about it because i have wanted to pursue this for SO LONG

it dates back to around 2014 when i was only 6 and watching those disney smoothie challenges on youtube (if you know what im talking about, when is our wedding??) 



my neighbors are currently blasting the most atrocious music known to man outside my window right now. please send help :(
i would also just like you guys to know it took me about 2 minutes to figure out how to spell "neighbors"
i think i finally got it down!!
so back to what i was saying:
ummm..oh! right
becoming an influencer
the amount of videos i have watched about the algorithm and hashtags between last night and today should be illegal
i fear i literally learned..NOTHING!!
so im just going with whatever i want.
super huge shoutout to my first ever mutuals: yell0wstickyn0te, pix3lpixie2k, and cyberdollvintage !!
trust, i love you with all my heart
until next time, bye babes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

shein strikes again

  i impulsively bought the last 3 piece tanks (sorry) so i  was just scrolling on shein as a bored girl does, and all of a sudden, i see the...